- Get Out & Paddle: Fisherman-please give a “HOOT” about discarded monofilament!Posted 19 days ago
- Bahamas Fishing Forecast – June 2013Posted 19 days ago
- Florida’s Ocean and Coastal Ecosystems: Take Action, Our Future Begins TodayPosted 19 days ago
- Take the Goliath Grouper Stakeholder Project SurveyPosted 20 days ago
- Reminder: Atlantic snook to close Jun 1 in state, federal watersPosted 21 days ago
- License-Free Fishing Days June 1 & June 8Posted 22 days ago
- Frances Langford Memorial Fishing Tournament Goes DowntownPosted 22 days ago
- Stuart Sailfish Club Fishing Classic hits the Treasure Coast June 14-15Posted 28 days ago
- Get Out and Paddle!Posted 35 days ago
- Proposal to make tarpon, bonefish catch-and-release only moving forwardPosted 49 days ago
Coastal Angler Magazine is extremely affordable! We believe in the power of choice and understand everyone’s advertising goals and target audience are different. That’s why we offer a variety of advertising opportunities–advertising on just the Treasure Coast, another Florida region, the Bahamas, or Florida, and also specific regions such as the Gulf Coast, Southeast, New England, the West Coast, or the entire United States (and Bahamas).
Coastal Angler Magazine readers include fishing, boating and outdoors enthusiasts. In the Bahamas, our readers also include year-round residents, second home owners, tourists, conservationists/environmentalists, and more.
As a starting point, take a look at our media kit. We have the LOWEST RATES and one of the HIGHEST CIRCULATION rates in the industry. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to customize a campaign, full of valued-added services to help you meet your advertising and communication goals, such as editorial support, field testing, new product reviews, and even remote radio broadcasts at your place of business, tournament or special event via our weekly radio show, Talkin’ Tourism.
Give us a call! We promise you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
View our Media Kit HERE.