Flat Bottom Girls Flounder Tournament Postponed

Based on the latest forecast, we have decided to postpone the 8th annual Flat Bottom Girls Flounder Tournament until next weekend on Saturday Novemebr 12th.
Weather forecast is calling for NE winds of 20-30 knots with gust to 40 on Saturday

Captains meeting will be on Friday, November 11th @ 7pm.

We are sorry for the inconvenience, however, Cub Scout Pack 225 fishes this event every year, and with winds of 20-30 kts, this would be a risky event for these young anglers and thier Pack leaders…not to mention the rest of us on the water.

This is meant to be a fun tournament for a good cause, and 20-30 kt winds will take some of that fun away.

I hope you all understand
Capt. Tim Barefoot