In this issue, besides our standard fishing and diving forecasts (and now surfing forecasts from Eleuthera and Abaco), tide chart, and catch photos, here’s what you’ve got to look forward to reading:
- An article on stand-up fishing in a kayak.
- A great classic seafood recipe, courtesy of Chef Charles Smith from Abaco Beach Resort & Marina at Boat Harbour.
- An article by Chamon McIntosh, BESS Scholar and FRIENDS Intern, on Coastal Awareness Month
- Tournament wrap-ups on the Great Harbour Cay annual Wahoo Invitational and the Bacardi Rum Billfish.
- An informative piece on how to improve a boat’s fuel efficiency—a great guideline to follow year-round, but especially now with increasing fuel costs.
In addition to always welcoming your comments, suggestions and outdoors news, we also invite you to submit your fishing, boating, surfing and outdoor fun photographs and event information for our online and print calendars.
UPDATE: For those of you who would like to read the April edition before it hits a rack near you, here’s the link to the online version.
Comments and suggestions always welcomed!