The February issue of the Bahamas Coastal Angler Magazine is hitting the stands!
In addition to the monthly fishing, diving, surfing and water fun-related forecasts, here’s what else you’ll find in this month’s issue:
- Spotlight on the International Women’s Fishing Association
- “THE ABACOS–Dream Destination for Stand-Up Paddleboarders” by Sarah Sams
- “Small Islands, BIG Happenings!” — An update on the Bimini islands.
- “Amazing Exuma Catch” by Capt. Doug Rowe
- A rundown on the Miami Boat Show
- “The ‘Sliding Float’” — A “how to” by Tim Barefoot
- Great catch photos! It’s a WAHOO explosion!
Here’s a list of locations where you can find a copy on your island. Can’t wait for the magazine to arrive at your favorite pick-up location? No problem! We’ve got you covered. You can read it online HERE!
Let us know how you like the issue. And, don’t forget to keep those story ideas and outdoor fun photos coming to us!