For those who may have missed reading the print version of the January Flahama Coastal Angler Magaizne, here’s a link to the online version. In this month’s issue you’ll find the usual fishing, diving and outdoor fun forecasts, as well as:
- Big Blue in the Bahamas, a recap of the interview with Bahamian David Albury from Man-O-War Cay, the holder of the Bahamian record blue marlin.
- Spawning Aggregations, giving the big picture of Nassau grouper and the current closing fishing season for this endangered species.
- Bahamas Outdoor Notable – Basil Minns, a conservation and environmental steward who’s contributions to the Bahamas are diverse and ongoing.
- Bahamas Wahoo Championship 2011-2012 Series — Leg 1 tournament wrap-up.
- True Confessions of a Charter Captain, straight from the mouth of Exuma charter captain Doug Rowe.
We’re also pleased to add this month the first fishing forecast for the island of Andros!
Don’t forget, “Get Your Outdoors Here!”